Coaching you through change
What is my coaching process?
Work with me 1-2-1 and over six coaching sessions and we will cover the three foundation areas of my coaching process:
- You will define your one BIG thing and ensure that you are clear about where you want to be
- You will uncover what is keeping you stuck in place
- You will test out strategies and choose what works best for you, so that you can move forwards with confidence
- You will learn how to manage uncertainty, anxiety, and set backs
- You will be in control of your agenda and move at your own pace
- You will have me to support you but I will also challenge your assumptions and push you to challenge yourself
- At the end of the process you will have the skills to future proof your plan and keep moving forwards
If you do nothing now, then nothing will change.
You can find out if I am a good fit for you, by booking a free 20-minute discovery call with me. That is your opportunity to ask questions and find out more. I will tell you if I think my skills can help you and you can decide if you want to work with me.
How does it work?
Each coaching session is 60 or 90 minutes, arranged at a mutually convenient time. Your 6 (90 minute) or 9 (60 minute) sessions are completed within 6 months.
We can work at your own pace. Sessions are 2 per month or more spread out if that suits you better.
An optional email check-up, between sessions.
It does not matter where you are located as coaching sessions are delivered remotely through the Zoom platform.
How much is it and how can I pay?
If you want to spread the cost, then you can pay in 3 instalments.
I offer a 10% discount if you pay for all sessions up front.
Please discuss this with me at your discovery session.